J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the study questions for Ch 6 in the Messianic Beginnings workbook:
1. What verses in the Torah does Peter quote from where the Lord says “you shall be holy for I am holy”? What is some of the context of “holiness,” knowing its Torah background?
2. What is the Hebrew term kashrut derived from?
3. What was the first commandment given to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?
4. Describe what the forbidden fruit might have been like in light of the Hebrew word ta’avah.
5. Do you or do you not believe that there was an understanding of clean and unclean prior to the Noahdic Flood? Why or why not?
6. Do you think that the Tanach (Old Testament) meaning of “food” carries over into the Apostolic Scriptures (New Testament)? Why or why not?
7. List some of the land animals, marine creatures, and birds that people eat today which are considered unclean according to the Torah.
8. What is the interpretation of Peter’s vision of Acts 10, given by Peter himself?
9. What aspects of your diet do you think may have to change?
10. What do you think about those who defiantly oppose the dietary laws in light of Isaiah 66?